SharePoint Training | Integrated into Your End User Solutions
ShowMe SharePoint Training helps end users get the most out of SharePoint by delivering on-demand video training and context-sensitive help. With videos integrated into SharePoint and being fully searchable, end user training content is easily discoverable. Along with our 1,400+ videos that come out-of-the-box, you can easily add your own SharePoint training and customize the ShowMe user experience with very simple steps.
The SharePoint Training Your Organization Needs!
ShowMe SharePoint Training solutions drastically reduce end-user training & support costs, and increase user adoption through a patented Just-in-Time Learning approach. The solutions deliver on-demand video training and context-sensitive help directly to your users while they are working. In brief, the SharePoint training solutions are proven to cut training costs, reduce ongoing support costs, and drive adoption of enterprise software by your end users.
Our SharePoint training solutions provide context-sensitive, on-demand, bite-size videos that show your users how to complete tasks and processes. You can also customize the content so that it meets your specific SharePoint training needs, such as adding your own training, targeting it to end users, and analyzing the training usage.
Key Benefits of ShowMe SharePoint Training
- An always up-to-date and ever-growing SharePoint training library
- Libraries for Office 2013 client applications
- Context-sensitive and personalized user experiences
- An affordable learning solution
- A customizable and flexible platform for delivering custom training
- Usage insight with easy to use reporting
- Flexible deployment for your corporate environment or Office 365
Get the Most Out of Your SharePoint Investment with Free SharePoint Training Evaluation Licenses!
Our SharePoint Training Solutions are Proven To:
- Increase user adoption of enterprise software
- Decrease enterprise software training costs to a fraction of what’s usually required
- Increase user productivity while they start using new/upgraded enterprise software
- Decrease support & help-desk costs by providing learning in-context & on-demand
- Stay up to date with rapid changes and new features released by Microsoft