Optimize Your Office 365 Implementation
Increasingly, organizations are moving to the cloud and adopting Microsoft Office 365 because of advantages that include: fast and easy deployment, improved productivity, and lower and more predictable IT costs.
With a holistic migration strategy and proper up front planning, companies can avoid common pitfalls along the way and minimize potential risks of business disruption.
Based on hundreds of companies who have already migrated to Office 365, this white paper will help you to ensure a smooth journey to the cloud, offering 5 best practices that will help you to:
- Optimize migration planning, starting with your data footprint
- Identify IT dependencies critical to your success
- Conduct a test migration, including 10 questions to ask
- Improve end-user support and training processes
- Account for co-existence among end users
Download Your Free Whitepaper
“Easier collabora6on has been accomplished with newer, fresher features, and the employees are taking advantage of the improved and consistent global address book.”
Michael Johnson | IT Director of Network & Security | Highgate Hotels