Want to migrate to Office 365 or standalone Exchange Online? We’ve got you covered either way! An email migration service with Strategic SaaS ensures a successful transition to hosted email. Our proven approach is safe, fast and affordable.
To mitigate email migration risks such as potential disruption to end users, compromised data fidelity and budget overruns, Strategic SaaS guides your email migration using a proven, holistic plan of action and hosted email encryption, ensuring a successful transition to the cloud.
We take no risks, do not interrupt users, and deliver a scalable email migration solution. Understanding the evaluation, configuration, and budget challenges unique to every implementation, we provide:
- Organizational considerations
- Resource planning
- Data footprint and solution selection
- Pilot testing and integration
- Implementation and training
Perform Your Email Migration to Office 365 from The Following Services:
- Exchange Server 2003 to 2013
- Google Apps
- Novell NetWare
- PST Files
- Lotus Domino
Hybrid Email Migration. A hybrid migration creates user accounts and copies content to Office 365. It also provides a unified shared address book, calendar sharing and the opportunity to move some Office 365 email users back to the local Exchange server again.
Staged Email Migration. In a staged email migration, mailboxes in your on-premises Exchange organization are migrated to Exchange Online in batches.
Cut-over Email Migration. In a cutover email migration, all mailboxes in your on-premises organization are migrated to Exchange Online in a single migration batch. Global mail contacts and distribution groups are also migrated.
Not ready for a full email migration service solution?
Strategic SaaS also offers a cloud-based email migration solution to help companies conduct automated migrations from existing messaging systems to Office 365. Our service is Secure, fast, and does not require any software or hardware deployments.
Initiate email migration to and from different messaging systems using the same interface from your web browser. Sign-up, configure, and submit your email migration in minutes with no prior experience. Supported Source Messaging System Requirements:
• Microsoft Exchange
• Google Apps/Gmail
• Novell GroupWise
• VMware Zimbra
• IBM Lotus Notes
One Time Email Migration Fee: $11.99 per Mailbox – Purchase now
Learn More About Your Email Migration to Exchange Online
No matter how you run your business, Microsoft Exchange Online can help. With Exchange Online, you get best-in-class hosted email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, tablet, and web browsers so you can have anywhere access to your information with easy IT management and enterprise-class security and reliability.
Exchange Online is available as a standalone plan or as part of the comprehensive Office 365 cloud services that combines the familiar Office applications with business email by Exchange Online, web conferencing by Lync Online, and document sharing by SharePoint Online.
Work from anywhere on the devices that you use most.
- Access your email from your favorite devices including Windows Phone, iPad, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry
- Work from virtually anywhere through your favorite browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- Get more done with a 25 GB mailbox and complete integration with Outlook including offline access
- Get reliable calendaring across devices
Get business-class email without upgrading your server.
- Get automatic patches, updates, and back-end upgrades
- Easily add or remove users and set email policies
- Utilize free tools that help you quickly transfer information from your old email system
- Find help when you need it with customer phone support available 24/7
Get premium, always up-to-date malware protection.
- Have a financially backed 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- Control devices with enforced PIN lock and remote wipe
- Use advanced tools to help manage risk—including organization-wide policies, legal holds on emails
- Protect your email against being scanned for advertising purposes